Thursday, November 17, 2011

I will start by introducing myself... My name is Jamie and this is my blog.

I am not sure what all I will blog about but I imagine my topics will surround our Almighty God, my wonderful husband <3, being a wife :), and some updates on the life we live in California.  One more topic I imagine being popular is the beautiful state of Nebraska where I have most of my family and some of my dearest friends.  I was blessed to be born and raised there and just recently relocated to California to follow my loving husband and why not be newly wed in a new environment, right?! Right. :) God is good and has been faithfully providing for us and blessing us here!  I do look forward to Gods plan for us and if it includes a move back to the Midwest but until then I will just have to soak up this California sun and get to know my new California friends, and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment